Friday, February 20, 2009

When Never Died

I use to be one of those people that use the phrase - I'll never... I think that a while ago, that phrase has died for me. Yeah, it's a cliché to say - Never say never; but you see, clichés didn't become clichés if they didn't reoccur so much! It's like that Renault commercial that I like - remember when you said you'd never fall in love again? Well, I remember it quite well! It's like it was yesterday. Furthermore, I swore to my self that I'll never go for a woman that I can't keep for my self, forever. And what happened? I did just that!!

You see, it's better to never make promises, that way you'll never have to break them. Even if they were made to your own self!

So, "never" died for me you see. I just hope that "today" lasts a little bit longer...

3 comments:

Luminata said...

I am telling you that for years! :)

Snesko said...

I`m telling you GRRRRRR :)

I.V. said...

Nice of you both to tell me! :D